Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with the Community Farmers Market of Chehalis. The Community Farmers Market of Chehalis is proud to support and serve many wonderful farms, bakeries, crafters, and specialty food producers our area has to offer.
The Farmers Market takes place on Boistfort Avenue one block west of Market Street in downtown Chehalis. The 2022 market will be open to the public from 11:00am - 4:00pm, every Tuesday from June 2nd through October 25th, 2022.
BEFORE starting the application it is imperative to read in full:
The Community Farmers Market of Chehalis' yearly membership fee of $50 is due with the application. This fee is non-refundable once the application has been approved.
The Daily Market stall fee for each market day is 7.5% of gross sales with a minimum of $15. Daily Market stall fees are due in full within two weeks from the day of sales unless arranged otherwise.
For answers to all other questions, please read our Market Guidelines or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Read the community Farmers Market Guidelines HERE
2) Read the Handbook for Direct Marketing Farms (the Green Book) to see what is required for your product.
3) Print and fill out the CMF Application.
4) Send application to CMF with all licenses, documents, proof of liability insurance, and deposits.
5) Community Farmers Market will contact all vendors when applications have been received.
6) Community Farmers Market will process the aplication,make a decision, and conta
Tuesdays from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm
June through October
P.O. Box 931 Chehalis, WA 98532